01.03 Materials & Free Choice Assessment

For my "What Kind of Reader Are you?" quiz my results were: the Fiction and Sports genres. I believe this is very accurate because, one of my favorite book series was Harry Potter which is Fiction. Another reason I believe this is true is because I love sports and being active which would be good reasoning for why I would like to read about Sports as well.




The last thing I read that I enjoyed would have to be an email that was sent to me on an article about waking up early. With waking up early you have more hours of the day, you have more time, you will be more productive then those who wake up late. Some of the most successful people wake up early. 
Mark Wahlberg is an actor with a net worth of about $225 Million, he wakes up at 2:30 AM starting his day with some time in the gym and then off to working. Donald Trump, the president of the United States gets about 4-5 hours of sleep per night, wakes up at 5:30 AM, and has a net worth of about $3.1 Billion. Jack Dorsey, the founder of twitter, wakes up at 5:00 AM with a net worth of $5.4 Billion. All of these people and many more successful people wake up bright and early. They wake up early to get the job done, to provide for their families, to live a productive and happy life. So, Wake up early! It'll make a HUGE difference!




Delaney D'Elia

Comments